Re: uBitx V4 no modulation in SSB #ubitx #v4

MVS Sarma

Karol,pkeease tryvto check and replace if faulty  bat54s at demod level. This is an smd with 2 diodes in series.
All the best
Sarma vu3zmv

On Tue, 14 Apr 2020, 5:44 pm , <sq6poh@...> wrote:
Hello everyone
I am new here, I have been using my uBitx for about 2 years. In general, everything was fine until you try to build AGC.
Radi has lost a lot of tenderness. I have the impression that the audio track does not work. The transmitter switches on but no signal comes out. The transmitter is rather efficient because in CW the power is correct.
I checked and even replaced Q6, Q70-Q74.
He has no further ideas.

greetings
Karol SQ6POH