Re: Noon question

Don Gamble

Thank you for your reply.  BTW, the subject line should have read noob instead of noon, autocorrect has become my worst enema.

I am okay not using the volume for power.  From what I understand I will connect the silver side of the diode with the red and brown wire on the + and black side of the diode with the black wire on the -.  I dont have a fuse in my kit, should I have?

Thanks for the help.

73 de Don KG5CMS.

On Fri, Apr 10, 2020, 4:23 PM Evan Hand <elhandjr@...> wrote:
The polarity will be correct, but where are you switching the power?  Do you plan to use the switch on the volume control supplied with the v4 and v5 kits?  Also, are you planning to do the reverse voltage protection diode?  Fuse?

From what I can see of the board, it looks like a v4.

73
Evan
AC9TU