Re: BITX 40 Kit Build #bitx40help #bitx40

Arv Evans

One way the knob will turn right to increase frequency.  The opposite way the knob will turn left to increase frequency.  Which way does your client want it to work?

_._

On Thu, Apr 9, 2020 at 2:08 PM Aaron K5ATG via groups.io <k5atg=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:
I'm putting together a BITX40 kit from HF Signals for a friend. It has an enclosure that looks like it came from Amateur Radio Kits. I'm at the point of connecting wires to the Tuning Control. The instructions on HF Signals says to put the green wire on the left side tuning control and the yellow wire on the right side of the tuning control. When speaking of the left and right sides of the tuning control is the view from the knob side of the tuning control or the backside of it?