Re: BITX 40 Kit Build #bitx40help #bitx40

Aaron K5ATG

Thank you.
I have now ran into something that is confusing. On the HF Signals website, on the BitX40 Wireup step three it shows this pic

Looking on the back of the Raduino Assembly it shows an 8 Pin connector at the top of the board and a 5 pin connector on the bottom of the board. On the radio that I am working on, it does not have the 5 pin connector on the bottom but it has 16 pins that come out of the board in the location of the 5 pin connector, then all of the 16 pins turn 90 degrees downward. Is this something that has changed with different versions? I believe that the one I am working on is version 3.