From: M0OOZ
Sent: Thursday, April 9, 2020 3:10 PM
To: BITX20@groups.io
Subject: Re: [BITX20] BITX 40 Kit Build #bitx40help #bitx40

Why not wait until the new newer than new ubitx2020?

On Thu, 9 Apr 2020, 22:08 Aaron K5ATG via groups.io, <k5atg=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:

I'm putting together a BITX40 kit from HF Signals for a friend. It has an enclosure that looks like it came from Amateur Radio Kits. I'm at the point of connecting wires to the Tuning Control. The instructions on HF Signals says to put the green wire on the left side tuning control and the yellow wire on the right side of the tuning control. When speaking of the left and right sides of the tuning control is the view from the knob side of the tuning control or the backside of it?