Help with my ubitx v6 kit

Larry Mittman

I just received my ubitx v6 full kil and as everyone has said, it took me approx 1 hour to put it together.  I plugged in my 12 volt 3 amp power supply and had the following problems.  I need some assistance to get the rig up and running as correctly specified, but I have no test equipment.

     1) I tuned across all band from lowest freq to highest freq and did no hear any QSOs on any band - neither CW nor SSB.  Approx every 50K, I heard a loud squeal, but that was all.  Could someone provide a picture or text of how the plug is wired so I can make sure it is soldered correctly?
     2) When I tried to call CQ, I pushed the PTT switch on the mic but nothing happened.  I am assuming that the mic is defective or miswired, but could someone provide a picture or text of how the plug is wired so I can at least make sure it is soldered correctly?

  Thank you for your assistance.
  Larry Mittman (N8MGU)

http://www.linkedin.com/in/larrymittman
Never cross a Dragon, for you are crunchy and taste delicious!
My Interests are:
Ham Radio (N8MGU) | Opera | Theater | Sailing | Judaica | CKCS