Re: Hamstick Mag Mount

Ken Hansen

Note: I know a few people with the MP-1 'super antenna' and all report mediocre performance UNTIL they went from the random length counterpoise included to one roughly a quarter wavelength long. One coiled up extra wire, the other cut band-specific counterpoises, both are happy with the performance of this antenna.

Just a datapoint, no personal exp with that antenna.

Ken, N2VIP

On Apr 4, 2020, at 04:32, David Wilcox via groups.io <Djwilcox01=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:

I am going to use an MP1 or BuddyStick vertical sticking out from the building with floor radials next year at our rented condo in Florida.