Re: uBitx v.4 build information

Vic WA4THR

My V4 shows a 470pf at C81, and my comment was a reflection of a bad pencil note on my "to do" list. Previous posts had suggested 0.01uf across C81 as improving the low power on 40m, so that's what I should have said. However, I won't be doing anything until I scope it out a bit more. The CW output is pretty low, 3w, while SSB is around 7w. Other bands below 17m are double that. But, as I said, I'll do some more testing to be sure of the scope of the issue which I see others are dealing with, as well. Thanks for the comments.

=Vic=