From: BITX20@groups.io <BITX20@groups.io> On Behalf Of Jack, W8TEE via Groups.Io
Sent: Friday, 27 March 2020 3:51 AM
To: BITX20@groups.io
Subject: Re: [BITX20] Loop antennas

This is our draft of a Double-Double Mag Loop, which was just published in Rad Com. Note how it results in much higher efficiencies.

Jack, W8TEE

On Thursday, March 26, 2020, 10:36:23 AM EDT, McRuss via Groups.Io <wtrrtw@...> wrote:

Vic, I took a look at your setup, nice.  The case you are using is the same I have on order for my V6.  Any issues with it and did you use the 3D face-plate or cut your own out?  I intend to try cutting my own but will fall back on the 'ready made' if all else fails.  Glad your loop works well, the commercial model I tried must have been defective because I could never get the SWRs out of the red!
--
Russ
K5FJR

--