From: marko.barovic.me@...
Sent: Wednesday, March 25, 2020 3:05 PM
To: BITX20@groups.io
Subject: Re: [BITX20] Homebrewing a uBITX according to M0HYT

Thanks for the words of encouragement, Joe! I'm counting on communities like this to push me when I get stuck :)
I'm going on the line that for whatever circuit I don't understand, I will just have to learn how it works and more knowledge is never bad! I think this is a good thing for me to learn the inner workings of a radio so that when I start earning actual money and get something more "out of the box", I am not only blindly pressing the knobs but actually understand what is going on.

73 de 4OMAG