Re: Knob "Momentum" #ubitx #v6

At 21/03/2020, you wrote:
On Sat, Jan 25, 2020 at 09:20 PM, Reed N wrote:
Hi All,

I merged this branch into master, since Ashhar merged it into his. However, after doing so, I realized there's actually a double acceleration going on. One in the encoder part, and another in that I had forgotten about in the main section: https://github.com/reedbn/ubitxv6/blob/master/ubitx_v6.3.1_code.ino#L377

This may be part of why I had so much trouble getting the feel right, since no matter what I did, this other accelerator would still be in place with the same fixed additional acceleration. I'll take another stab at this some time by turning off the *.ino accelerator, and just use the encoder.cpp one.

Reed

 L not found? Error 404??