Re: Knob "Momentum" #ubitx #v6

Hi Reed,

I have been using your tweaked code for some time now and find it very usable, however if it's at all possible please make future versions have the ability to disable or adjust the speed of the tuning momentum. I find it very annoying, every time I decide to QSY up or down the band I grab the knob and start to tune and bam! it's way out of the band, so I head back the other direction and bam!, it's out of the band the other direction so I have to just creep along tuning slowly. As long as we have presets to change bands, In my opinion it's not needed. I know you have other better things to do with your time, but If you get around to it it would be appreciated here. Stay health all.

Joel
N6ALT