Re: Antenna Question #antennas #v3

Looks good Chris,

How well does it receive? I'm with Gordon and Mark, you will no doubt have problems with that setup do to the fact that the legs of your dipole are tied up to other wires. The SWR will probably be high. My dipole is out in the middle of my yard, yet when I put up a end fed half wave next to my house it actually changed the resonant point of the dipole that was a good 15 feet away, so other things and wires will cause problems. Maybe after the dust settles you could make some changes to your antenna.

Joel
N6ALT