Re: CW Filter

Scott McDonald

Bob, I built a quick simple 4 pole cw filter using matched crystals (Only 1.50 each) from W8DIZ for a UBITX Receiver based on v3, and I think he is stocking 12 MHz matched crystals now.

Only issue was getting the cw BFO where I needed it but using KD8CEC software made that easy enough.

73 Scott ka9p

Make something good happen!

On Mar 14, 2020, at 9:41 PM, Bob Clarke <bclarke@...> wrote:

Has anyone looked at designing a crystal filter for CW, any number of poles? I like the notion of using adjustable digital filters but believe based on my industry experience that any ADC should preceded by decent analog filtering to prevent overload by IMD.

Thanks!

Bob, N1RC