Re: Antenna Question #antennas #v3

iz oos

That's great! Long life to CBers and SWL!

Il 13/mar/2020 20:32, "Christopher Miller" <djmalak2k6@...> ha scritto:
Ok, so the sky’s opened and a choir of angles sang.

My apartment manager and the head maintenance guy came over to view the splendor of the UBITx.

They both were impressed that I got wwv at 10 MHz. They wanted to know what it meant.... I simply said it means the radio is calibrated and working.

They looked disappointed but then the magic happened.

They want to install a long wire or dipole on my roof. I told them I wasn’t going 40 feet up but my maintenance guy who has cb experience wants to do it.

So I now have a bitx with a 20 meter dipole at 40 feet. This should be fun.

KF4FTR