Re: Transmit Output Power (CW) #v5

_Dave_ AD0B

We have three power meters. None of them read the same. On one it reads 5 and the other 20 on some bands. Which is real?

Have 4 ubitx and the best comparison is to compare between the units. The reality is they sound the same to stations I work. I doubt if they are identical but are "nomal".

Don't take your working radio and make it not work. The forum is full of those. I have fixed a number of them and the first thing I do is to make the radio stock.  If you do decide to work on it change one stage of transistor and bias at a time and test. There are pitfalls. burn up a trace and find out.
Dave
ADOB
Raduino bracket and Ham_Made_Keys