Re: Antenna Question #antennas #v3

Jack, W8TEE

One of my club members has a similar situation and he strung a 20M dipole down a hallway and held it in place with thumbtacks. He admits it's not the best setup, but the only one he can manage and he does regularly make contacts. Perhaps the end-fed mentioned earlier would be a way to go.

Jack, W8TEE

On Wednesday, March 11, 2020, 11:42:38 AM EDT, Christopher Miller <djmalak2k6@...> wrote:

Unfortunately I would have to bribe the maintenance guy to climb up and then drill a hole in the wall, which is possible. But the coax being tacked up will draw attention. You guys don’t have to apologize but we live in a building that for some reason brings drug addicts around and I don’t believe it’s going to be worth it.

I am on the 3rd floor so I have that.

I’ll see what I can do to keep it straight.

Chris

--
Jack, W8TEE