Re: Need Raduino for bitx 40 #bitx40 #radiuno

Jason Pirok

I sent a message to the email address that you suggested. Thanks!

On Tue, Mar 10, 2020 at 1:21 PM MVS Sarma <mvssarma@...> wrote:
When we go to hfsignals sie, cluck menu and help.  Tere they gave communicatio mail address
We can orderafter inquiring there.
I shall get specific details ina day.

Sarma vu3zmv

On Tue, 10 Mar 2020, 7:04 pm Gordon Gibby, <docvacuumtubes@...> wrote:
Sarma, I haven’t seen a link On hfsignals for that in a long time. That was why I created my own printed circuit board.   Do you have a link that would help this gentleman out?

On Mar 10, 2020, at 09:32, MVS Sarma <mvssarma@...> wrote:

Last Sunday we had a monthly get together of Lamakaan amateur radio club, Hyderabad, India.   I raised this topic with Asher Farhan, he replied that they can order Raduino from
HFsignals.com. the hardware is same for bitx40 or ubitx v3, 4, 5.
For bitx 40 they can load the original firmware with analog tuning pot.
Hope this serves the need of friends who need a raduino for their BITX40.
regards
sarma
 vu3zmv.

On Tue, Mar 10, 2020 at 4:15 PM dave <dgclifford@...> wrote: