Re: Need Raduino for bitx 40 #bitx40 #radiuno

Gordon Gibby

Sarma, I haven’t seen a link On hfsignals for that in a long time. That was why I created my own printed circuit board.   Do you have a link that would help this gentleman out?

On Mar 10, 2020, at 09:32, MVS Sarma <mvssarma@...> wrote:

Last Sunday we had a monthly get together of Lamakaan amateur radio club, Hyderabad, India.   I raised this topic with Asher Farhan, he replied that they can order Raduino from
HFsignals.com. the hardware is same for bitx40 or ubitx v3, 4, 5.
For bitx 40 they can load the original firmware with analog tuning pot.
Hope this serves the need of friends who need a raduino for their BITX40.
regards
sarma
 vu3zmv.

On Tue, Mar 10, 2020 at 4:15 PM dave <dgclifford@...> wrote: