CW Filter

Reg

Hi,
I finished my uBitX V5 sometime ago and it works well. I am impressed with it, all I needed was a good CW filter.
Having obtained and fitted one of these I am amazed at just how good it is.

https://www.sotabeams.co.uk/dual-bandwidth-filter-modules-ssb-cw/

I bought the dual bandwidth CW version and fitted into the line to the input of the volume control. I double pole, double throw switch allows the filter to be by passed or put into line where it is then in it's wider setting.. A separate, simple on off switch, then selects the narrow filter mode.

Performance of the filter is very good and when in it's narrowest settings a signal is peaked and just pops right out in the clear. A brilliant addition to the uBitX.

Reg             G4NFR