Re: uBitX v6 arrived today - information I found while waiting.

Joe Puma

When I was building my V3 I used uBitx.net a lot. The site really has all relevant info posted from this group and other sources. If you can’t find it there you don’t need to know about it lol.

But seriously there is a tremendous amount of support channels for uBitx now. Even Facebook groups are thriving with builders and posters sharing their uBitx journeys.

Spring is almost here for us northern continental folks, enjoy!

Joe
KD2NFC

On Mar 4, 2020, at 12:58 PM, Curt via Groups.Io <wb8yyy@...> wrote:

Mike

i can't imagine you want us to expand your reading list, that's a lot to review and comprehend before assembly!

Good news, much of that background info has been overcome in the updated design.

Enjoy the experience for what it is - some assembly and thought required.  A bit different than powering up a rig shipped from one of those major brands - well except one must learn how to use thing.  Many folk harp on not being happy they can't use the rig without some instruction.  (actually I chose to find my path through the menus first ...)

enjoy the rig, and don't read all that stuff yet

Curt