Re: Only noise when connected to the antenna #v6

Jonathan Kayne, KM4CFT

I think I might have the reason that the display is causing this issue. In the code the touch control CS pin is pulled high after initializing the TFT portion. That pin is probably low on startup so the touch controller probably thinks the TFT commands are for it resulting in both touch and TFT to respond simultaneously and effectively jumbling up the SPI line. Might be something to fix in the code as it is a good idea to make sure all SPI CS lines are high before sending anything!

-Jonathan, KM4CFT