Re: Good spot to insert audio preamp on V6 #v6

What antenna are you using Joel?

Raj

At 29-02-20, you wrote:
Hi all,

I have noticed that my V6 uBITX receive audio is just a bit low especially on 20 meters. I pretty much run the volume all way the open on all bands and can hear okay. I was wanting to add a audio preamp,  https://www.sparkfun.com/products/9816 somewhere to pick things up a bit. Any ideas on where might be a good spot to do that on a V6 board? It would be easy on any of the prior versions as we had external volume control pots, but with the pot being onboard on the V6 it makes it a bit harder to interrupt the audio going to the wiper.

Joel
N6ALT