Re: RF power chain mods and improvements..

Joe Puma

Initially I have done this. I believe it’s fine. I then changed them to smd’s. No different in performance.

Joe
KD2NFC

On Feb 28, 2020, at 3:48 PM, Rob French (KC4UPR) <kc4upr@...> wrote:

As yet another follow-up to this chain... are through-hole carbon resistors sufficient for paralleling with Q96, Q11 etc?  I have plenty of old through-hole resistors.  I have no SMD resistors.  It would be nice to just use what I've got (for the additional 22 ohms in parallel) but I'm wondering if the leads will add excessive length, contributing to any other issues?

Thanks,
Rob KC4UPR