Re: Receive current on V6 builds

Jack, W8TEE

I do not have a V6 board right now. Perhaps it would be best for someone who has the V6 board to give you the numbers. All I know is that the small 2.8" display does not require a lot of current to run. The 0.12A draw was just for the display, not the underlying rig.

Jack, W8TEE

On Wednesday, February 26, 2020, 5:03:12 PM EST, Bob Fischer, Fischer Technical Services <fischertek@...> wrote:

Thanks for the quick reply, Jack.
IsĀ  0.12A just the 2.8" LCD current or the total nominal receive current?
I would like to know the total RX current of a V6 with the standard 2.8" display.

Bob
WB8BEL

From: "W8TEE via Groups.Io Jack" <jjpurdum@...>
To: BITX20@groups.io
Sent: Wednesday, February 26, 2020 3:52:10 PM
Subject: Re: [BITX20] Receive current on V6 builds

It varies with the size of the display and its resolution. The JackAl display (5", 800x480) draws about 0.8A. I am currently using a 2.8" touch screen display and it draws about 0.12A

Jack, W8TEE

On Wednesday, February 26, 2020, 3:26:01 PM EST, Bob Fischer, Fischer Technical Services <fischertek@...> wrote:

What is the generic RX current is on these radios with the supplied touch screens?

Bob
WB8BEL

--
Jack, W8TEE