Re: can I bypass the CP2102 chip on the NANO with an FTDI based serial adapter? #nano #arduino #cp2102 #ftdi

K7UL@...

Hi guys, I know I am replying to a year and half old post, but I ran in to a problem with my V6 and win10.  The driver for the cp210x was set to use COM4 and the driver the CH340 also was set to take COM4.  I had to go into device manager to find out why I could not upload to the bitx.  It did work yesterday somehow.  Moving the cp210x to a free com port fixed the problem.  The CH340 driver for the nano works again with the arduino IDE.

73, Andy.