Re: RX #V6 quits working when ant coax braid is connected #v6

Wayne Leake

 I lost a few items to line surge and spikes due to nearby lightning strike over ten years ago.
 PC lost power supply, and motherboard, but CPU and RAM plus a few cards survived. Also a few other items were lost.
 Never know.
 I knew a person who had a TV antenna hit, lightning came down the ground wire and through a solid wall into house wiring, with items on that run being damaged.

 Also, back in the early 70's, a lot of TV sets needed diodes replaced due to line surges.
 Never know what lightning will do.

 Wayne WA2YNE