Re: Size and type of USB program cable

David Nelson

According to Ashars video it is an usb mini. The same as used with the arduino. dave kc2ipx

On Tue, Feb 25, 2020 at 12:44 PM Andy_501 <andrew.webb.501.ve4per@...> wrote:

Hi Ralph,

I bought a special one so I can use an android phone to do a reset of the nano using the phone if needed. It was an 18 inch USB mini to USB micro connector adapter cable; the mini connects to the phone and the micro to the rig. It was about $15 and they said if I wanted a 3 ft or 6ft one the costs jumps up to $50-$60 range. Not a common one for sure.

On 2020-02-25 11:07 a.m., Ralph King via Groups.Io wrote:
Just got my BITX V6 today.  Put it together and it works just fine. I have one question.
On the USB program cable that plugs into the back, what size and type plug do I need ?
I looked in my drawer of cables, and all of the plugs that I have are too small to fit.

Thanks in advance

Ralph  K1KOB  r.rking41@...