Re: Size and type of USB program cable

Andy_501 <andrew.webb.501.ve4per@...>

Hi Ralph,

I bought a special one so I can use an android phone to do a reset of the nano using the phone if needed. It was an 18 inch USB mini to USB micro connector adapter cable; the mini connects to the phone and the micro to the rig. It was about $15 and they said if I wanted a 3 ft or 6ft one the costs jumps up to $50-$60 range. Not a common one for sure.

On 2020-02-25 11:07 a.m., Ralph King via Groups.Io wrote:
Just got my BITX V6 today.  Put it together and it works just fine. I have one question.
On the USB program cable that plugs into the back, what size and type plug do I need ?
I looked in my drawer of cables, and all of the plugs that I have are too small to fit.

Thanks in advance

Ralph  K1KOB  r.rking41@...