Re: V5 not receiving local am stations

MVS Sarma

Vagter your medsage i checked again my local am station on 738khz. It is clean reception..
Ascalready suggested with kd8cec firmware, selectv160m and  with 1khz step tune down to wanted frequency. . I receive long distance stations too.
Perhaps if your antenna nulls to the station, signal might be weak.

On Mon, 24 Feb 2020, 7:24 pm Daniel Flanagan, <danflan49@...> wrote:
I just put CEC V1.2 on my V5 and it tunes only to just below 3.0 MHz.