Re: winlink error on TX #cat #digital #v4

Joe Puma

That’s what I was wondering.

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

From: AndyH
Sent: Sunday, February 23, 2020 8:24 PM
To: BITX20@groups.io
Subject: Re: [BITX20] winlink error on TX #cat #digital #v4

The native baud rate for the Nano is 57600.  You can't change the PTT port baud rate, but can change the Radio Control Port rate. I wonder if they need to match?

On Sun, Feb 23, 2020 at 07:49 AM, Don - KM4UDX wrote:

Totally yes...as the young folks say....my WSJTX/Fldigi all do PTT via USB CAT perfectly with uBITX V4 CEC1.1.

So uBITX USB CAT PTT works like a dream in all the normal digital applications.

Winmor Winlink has the SAME supported PTT via CAT USB using the configuration option below.  I, and fellow uBITXer KK4DAS aka Dean,
just can't get it working correctly.  As a wise elmer said...."Well that should work..." hahahaha.