Re: winlink error on TX #cat #digital #v4

Gordon Gibby

suggest you use a sound detector vox type circuit to close the push to talk.   Not sure what you connected there....easier to do it with a signalink type device.  Also, "radio-only" is NOT probably what you want.

Be sure to turn volume UP on the output to your codec on the pc so the push to talk circuit gets to see the audio.

Done this many times with my version 3.

Cheers
gordon

On Fri, Feb 21, 2020 at 1:22 PM Don - KM4UDX <dontAy155@...> wrote:
hello!  Trying to get WINLINK working onmy V4.  Others have done it, so it can be done.  WSJTX/Fldigi all work grand. So I have CAT control working for other apps.
CEC1.1, V4, stock hardward other than nextion, WIN10, WINLINK Express 1.5.26.

Totally new to WINLINK.

WINLINK RX and freq change seem to work great with normal external sound dongle. So I think I have audio i/o correct. Freq changes per winlink, so that seems to work. But when it trys to TX, my uBITX ignores the call to TX.  I get this msg.  Below are pics of the status screen, audio, radio, TX and RX stuff...

Where is the error of my ways, of WINLINK gurus???

(and a million thanks as always...)