From: Arv Evans <arvid.evans@...>
Date: 20/2/20 8:49 am (GMT+09:30)
To: BITX20@groups.io
Subject: [BITX20] #I2C Level Converters

Hello

I recently purchased a package of these I2C level converters.  Have not tried them yet though.

Anyone out there with experience with these modules?

I got them thinking that they could allow me to do 3.3V  I2C communications without having to modify
my Arduino Nano modules for lower voltage, and thus slower speed.

Arv
_._