From: "Jack, W8TEE via Groups.Io" <jjpurdum@...>
Sent: 2/19/2020 7:50:44 AM
Subject: Re: [BITX20] TSW Teensy 4.0 software with RTC coming soon #ubitx #v6

It appears that the T4 RTC draws less than 30 microamps.

Jack, W8TEE

On Wednesday, February 19, 2020, 8:25:02 AM EST, Jim Sheldon <w0eb@...> wrote:

Total overkill.  A CR2032 or even smaller coin cell will provide keep alive voltage for the real time clock for close to a year or even more.  Cell phone batteries are expensive where coin cells are usually under a dollar.  I wouldn't even consider putting one of those huge cell phone batteries (compared to the size of the Teensy 4.0.)..

Jim - W0EB