From: BITX20@... [mailto:BITX20@...]On Behalf Of
Hans Summers
Sent: 23 May 2005 12:36
To: 'BITX20@...'
Subject: RE: [BITX20] Re: 10Mc/s Crystal Filter

These goodies will be available at some time in the not too distant
future. They will only be available free to members of this list, and
it will be strictly first come first served and one tranche only,
and please no multiple joinings of the list to qualify for more :-)

I hope Hans will help in observing and detecting any such attempts,
what say you Hans ?.
Indeed Mike, the BITX police are on the beat ;-)

72/3 Hans G0UPL
http://www.HansSummers.com

Yahoo! Groups Links