Re: Portable antenna(s) #antennas #v6

lowalacrity

Mark, If small, quick and easy is what you're looking for, look at my listings on eBay. I offer novel 9:1 ununs using dual ferrite beads that have proven to be very popular and also ferrite toroids for EFLWs. No wire or enclosures included but they might suit your needs .I'm also calling them variable ratios as I have found with the 9:1's that adding and subtraction hi side windings can help "dial in" a particular band, (with the appropriate long wire length). My prices make them a big draw. John (eddieson)