Re: TSW's T4_V1.04 software BUG! #ubitx #v6

Jim Sheldon

A couple more bugs cropped up during user testing of the V1.041 fix and V1.042 has now replaced it on the www.w0eb.com website.  Hopefully, the can of RAID we sprayed on this one will have killed the nasties this time instead of just putting them to sleep.

Please discard 1.04, 1.041, download and start using TSW_T4_V1.042 .  We apologize again for the crazy problem(s) that inadvertently cropped up.

73 to all and again thanks for bearing with us and using our software (and hardware).

Jim, W0EB
TSW Project Coordinator