From: Daniel Flanagan
Date: Sat, Feb 15, 2020 4:48 PM
Subject:Re: [BITX20] The SAGA is COMPLETE!

OK... I played around in the ARRL DX Contest today and made about 100
QSOs on 20M with the uBITX.

I've been looking through the menus.... and have one question so far.
There are two menu selections for adjusting the BFO.  One says adjust
BFO and the other says adjust   CW RX BFO which lets you pick CWU and
CWL.  CWU was way off.  I adjusted CWU  setting until i heard normal
sounding CW signals.  I then tried CWL and it sounded pretty much the
same with no adjustment needed. It was out of wack before I made the
CWU adjustment.

So... My question is...  What is the difference between these two BFO
adjustment menus? Is it just allowing one to have different BFO
settings for SSB and CW?  The manual does not say anything here.

Maybe I'll take a peek at the source code for any comments in this area.

73, Dan (W3DF)