Re: The SAGA is COMPLETE!

MadRadioModder

Documentation never seemed to be a problem for you…

From: BITX20@groups.io [mailto:BITX20@groups.io] On Behalf Of Jack, W8TEE via Groups.Io
Sent: Saturday, February 15, 2020 8:54 AM
To: BITX20@groups.io
Subject: Re: [BITX20] The SAGA is COMPLETE!

As a rule, most programmers don't like to write documentation.

Jack, W8TEE

On Saturday, February 15, 2020, 9:48:49 AM EST, Dean Souleles <dsouleles@...> wrote:

Hi Dan -

To my knowledge Dr. Lee never wrote a manual for the firmware.  I believe the document you have is the most complete document that there is.  The rest of the info I have found in various blog posts on Dr. Lee's KD8CEC blog - http://www.hamskey.com/ and right here on the forum.   He hasn't posted in a while but in the past he has been responded to questions.   I learned about the CW offset from the posts on here and then on his blog.  I've also poked around in the firmware source a bit.

73,
Dean
KK4DAS

--