TSW's T4_V1.04 software BUG! #ubitx #v6

Jim Sheldon

One of the users of our Teensy 4.0 to NANO adapter caught a serious bug that got past me in Alpha Testing.  Somehow the microphone PTT got disabled during the addition of features.  This has now been corrected and a new release version (V1.041) has been posted to the files section on the TSW website, www.w0eb.com .

If you have one of our Teensy 4.0 to NANO adapters and have loaded V1.04 to your Teensy 4, please download V1.041 and use that instead.

Apologies from the TSW team for the inconvenience and thanks for trying our product(s).

For the TSW development team,
Jim Sheldon, W0EB
TSW Project Coordinator