Crystal Filter Simulation #ubitx #filters

Jonathan Kayne, KM4CFT

Hi all,
I am in the process of trying to run some LTspice simulations of the crystal filters.
I am aware that one can model a quartz crystal using a series combination of a resistor, inductor and capacitor all in parallel with another capacitor.
What I want to know is if there is a way to find out the motion parameters of a crystal given a datasheet, or if there is a set of "typical" values I can use.
Please keep in mind that this is a simulation, and I am not looking for an exact replica. (I expect the values to be different from what is measured)

The point of this is purely for educational purposes, as I want to learn about how these filters work and how to possibly design them in the future.

73,
-Jonathan, KM4CFT