Re: Kit ordeed but questions

KE2GKB

I have to agree with curt none of them are really a traditional agc including the one I designed backed off ND6T's circuit. Ours works by attenuating the RF coming into the rig based on the audio out level for a pretty functional experience with no over driving of the audio amplifiers due to it being "Pre-Attenuated"
That said the shameless plug is http://shop.kit-projects.com but we are definitely not the only option out there look around! I have many happy reports of the VK3YE agc circuit as well.

On Fri, Feb 14, 2020 at 9:15 AM Rick Tilton <rtilton@...> wrote:
Thanks Dean!   Again, I may have more questions.

Tnx Rick WK4R

On Fri, Feb 14, 2020 at 6:50 AM Dean Souleles <dsouleles@...> wrote:
Hi Rick,

60 works fine. I use the CEC firmware, and I program the 5 channels into memory slots.  That makes tuning easy, just a button push or two.  I've made many SSB and digital QSOs.

73,
Dean
KK4DAS

--