Re: uBITX V5 Firmware Hex Files

Jack, W8TEE

Actually, multiple source code files is a wonderful thing! First, you can dedicate a file to a general category (e.g., MenuSystem.cpp, DisplaySystem.cpp, etc) which can really help when trying to find functions during debugging. More importantly, multiple files with only one INO file (e.g., the one that contains setup() and loop()) allows the compiler to do incremental compiles, which can save a TON of time.

So, look on those files with a smile, as they will make your life easier once you understand their role.

Jack, W8TEE

On Wednesday, February 12, 2020, 6:10:39 PM EST, Daniel Flanagan <danflan49@...> wrote:

OK... Thanks guys for the info.  Sounds pretty straight forward, just
confused by all the files contained in a source code listing.

I'll ask if I have any more questions.

Dan (W3DF)

--
Jack, W8TEE