Re: #v6 Missing Parts #v6

Praba Karan

FYI. Most of high value shipments are opened and inspected by indian customs dept. Already hfsignals made enough to address the concern of buyer.Why are you dragging the issue this far?

D.Prabakaran
VU3DXR

On Sat, Feb 8, 2020 at 10:26 AM Sudanthiram N <vu2nsk@...> wrote:
I came to know from my customs Dept friend, the pracels are not opened ,in every customs office. It will check  in from where it despatch ,and the destination place if they suspect. Every parcels can not be open in every customs office. If they opened every items ,only few items will PASSED from one place to another.
Vu2nsk

On Sat 8 Feb, 2020, 10:08 AM Sudanthiram N via Groups.Io, <vu2nsk=gmail.com@groups.io> wrote:
Nowadays most of the parcel is not opened.and is scanned,/they know what is inside. In customs they are not open every parcel.because every day huge number of parcels are arrived in customs dept.They are not only looking the parcel from HFSIGNAL FROM India.  So i once again I can say the seller is responsible for missing item. The seller may maintain the copy of record of despatch. They can find  out from the seller's record,who was checked, and who was counter checked.
Thank you
Sudanthiram
VU2NSK
No Ham will  speak lie , afterall screw /net.

On Sat 8 Feb, 2020, 7:46 AM , <support@...> wrote:
You are right Arv and that was one possibility that we at HFSignals thought might have happened as we did encounter a number of similar issues and still do. That is something we have to deal with on a regular basis. Sometimes it gets so bad that the people at the customs rip apart the package and dont even bother to put it back the way it came and many items do get misplaced or even lost.

However the gentleman has got it completely wrong and has no clue what happens at the customs at multiple places. Thanks Arv for your inputs.

Thomas
--
Support@...

--