From: "Owen Vinall via Groups.Io" <vinall284@...>
Date: 1/2/20 8:08 pm (GMT+09:30)
To: BITX20@groups.io
Subject: Re: [BITX20] V6s

I received my Ubix V6 yesterday and had it up and running a few hours ago.
I believe it's just their Website hasn't been updated. I received an Email from the Shipping Agent.

On Thu, 30 Jan. 2020, 1:04 pm ohwenzelph via Groups.Io, <Ohwenzelph=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:
Are they shipping? Site still say pre order, to ship jan 20 which is about ten days ago. Also will they come with the sped up software?
tnx
jerry
aa1of