Additional size screens for Nextion 7 and 9"

Mark Hatch

I have added "tft"files for Nextion 7 and 9 (both Basic and Enhanced) to:

AJ6CU Nextion Screens December 2019

There have been no enhancements done vs the prior 5" screen sets.  I have added these "tft"files because the latest version of the Nextion editor (V0.59) apparently generates additional memory that exceeds the memory offered by the Basic models of the Nextion family. These files were generated using the V0.53 Nextion Editor.

BTW: You can still compile the provided "*.hmi" for the Advanced versions of these screens using the latest Nextion Editor (V0.59).

73
Mark
AJ6CU