Re: new nextion 5/7 hmi bug

Mark Hatch

Sorry for the delay. Apparently the latest version of the Nextion Editor (V0.59) generates just enough additional code to result in  the "BASIC" versions running out of memory. Spent a couple hours trying to track it down and was not successful. HOWEVER...  Using Nextion Edtior V0.53, I compiled versions of both basic and enhanced for the 7" and 9".

Since I have none of these combinations, have to rely on someone else testing it for me... Let me know if there are any problems.

The location is  AJ6CU December Nextion Screen Release

Mark