Re: software update, Reed's code merged

Neil k8it

Asher
Can you make an updated version that has these changes and the Morse’s code feedback turned on and add Reeds updated function that displays the calibration values?
I am totally blind and could use these features. Also can you make a hex file available. Reed did this the other day before you made these changes and I would like to have one version. That I need to track as you make more changes in the future.
Thanks
73 Neil k8it

On Jan 24, 2020, at 3:26 AM, Reed N <greenkid336600+groupsio@...> wrote:

Ashhar,

Great to see some of these improvements make their way back into the official repo! I'll take a look this weekend.

I also want to give a shout-out to Mark (aka Smitty) who did the interrupt-based encoder piece of the tuning code.

Reed