Re: Unit dead

Curt

Another clue, when unit is powered successfully the 5 volt regulator on the raduino gets quite warm. You can affirm its action by checking to see that there is 5 volts on the board.

With my v4 it is visually easy to plug the raduino into the board and be off by one pin.

If a tiny piece of wire is shorting something, a good power supply may stop outputting voltage then.

The need to debug is part of the journey. My v4 is on the bench because one of my mods isn't properly installed, even though it is working nicely on transmit. Debug time, I will find it.

Curt