Re: Question about power output #ubitx #v5

Ted

Bonjour,

The proper setting of the BFO is very important for output power as well as for receiving, it seems.

I would suggest setting this to 11,056400 and see how the output power is on the bands.  I have one V5 set for 11,056560 and another V5 set for 11,056210, so my suggestion here is about the middle of those.

After this, if the output has improved, one might find an audio spectrum graph application (or the HF Signals web page tool for the purpose) and find your specific BFO value that performs the very best on TX and RX alike.

Bon chance,

Ted
K3RTA